Mark Antony Homes held nothing back with the creation of the ‘Kathryn Brittany model’ for their 30th anniversary in home building.
This amazing ranch is 2,600 square feet and has all the amenities one would look for in today’s market. First floor living has never been more elegant with three sizeable bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms with a first-floor laundry room. Much attention has been paid to details, beautiful finishes in this house that reflect current trends yet remain classic enough to remain timeless.
This house boasts a welcoming entrance with a covered front porch with stone and a double trey ceiling. From there, you will enter into this beautiful 2,600 square foot ranch fully equipped with ‘smart home connection’ both inside and out, making the hustle and bustle of everyday life more manageable. The ‘smart home’ can be accessed through one’s smart phone giving you control over the house with a simple touch of a button. A person will be able to control the whole house music, lighting, heat/ac, and even control locking doors at certain entry points.
- Marvin Integrity Windows and Doors
- Special Feature Marvin Scenic Ultimate Bi- Fold Door off of Master suite
- James Hardy Pre- Baked Cement Siding
- 13 courses of Corinthian Block Foundation
- Three season Screened in Porch off of Master with Gas Fireplace
- Trex Composite Decking
- Crown Moulding throughout
- Floor to ceiling Tile features
- Grand Entry Double Tray Ceiling
- Two Foot Sofit’s on the exterior with Down Lighting
- Cambria Countertops throughout
- Walk Out Basement
- Three car garage
- Smart Home Connection both inside and Out